Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fly Lady's 11 Commandments

First of all, so sorry for being so late in posting this week!  It has been busy over here.  This week I thought I'd share Fly Lady's 11 Commandments.  Also, I'd love to hear what routines you have established.  Please share!
  1. Keep your sink clean and shiny.
  2. Get dressed every morning, even if you don’t feel like it. Don’t forget your lace-up shoes.
  3. Do your morning and before bedtime routine everyday.
  4. Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked by the computer.
  5. Pick up after yourself. If you get it out, put it away.
  6. Don’t try to do two projects at once. ONE JOB AT A TIME.
  7. Don’t pull out more than you can put back in one hour.
  8. Do something for yourself everyday, maybe every morning and night.
  9. Work as fast as you can to get the job done. This will give you more time to play later.
  10. Smile even when you don’t feel like it. It is contagious. Make your mind up to be happy and you will be.
  11. Don’t forget to laugh everyday. Pamper yourself, you deserve it.
Next week we will be starting on our Home Control Journals so I just want you to be prepared for this.  It is an exciting project but will take us the next few weeks to accomplish one baby step at a time.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.  Love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed by the pace of changes? I haven't really established any of these as habits yet. My sink is more often empty than it used to be, but it doesn't shine all the time. And don't get me started on routines! I feel like I need to establish hundreds of routines! Maybe thousands! The one I am trying to set in stone is the "walking in the door" routine. Putting everything in its place every time I walk in the front door coming home from somewhere. Trash, keys, mail, bags, groceries, everything in its place right away. I have so many more routines to establish though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these are so hard to follow!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete