- Keep your sink clean and shiny.
- Get dressed every morning, even if you don’t feel like it. Don’t forget your lace-up shoes.
- Do your morning and before bedtime routine everyday.
- Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked by the computer.
- Pick up after yourself. If you get it out, put it away.
- Don’t try to do two projects at once. ONE JOB AT A TIME.
- Don’t pull out more than you can put back in one hour.
- Do something for yourself everyday, maybe every morning and night.
- Work as fast as you can to get the job done. This will give you more time to play later.
- Smile even when you don’t feel like it. It is contagious. Make your mind up to be happy and you will be.
- Don’t forget to laugh everyday. Pamper yourself, you deserve it.
Next week we will be starting on our Home Control Journals so I just want you to be prepared for this. It is an exciting project but will take us the next few weeks to accomplish one baby step at a time.
Let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Love to you all!